Our client is in the Fresh Chilled Food Manufacturing sector. They are an SME (Small, Medium sized Enterprise) business who are on a huge growth trajectory, almost doubling in size every year. This massive growth is projected to continue as they lead the way in an exciting and emerging Food Category.
They supply the major multiple with own label, are BRC A grade accredited and have invested significantly in their processing capability.
This isn’t your standard Corporate Technical Manger Role. This young business looks and feels like a start-up, with a huge amount of exciting and challenging change. It will involve:
- Working at a high pace
- Writing processes, procedures & developing systems as the company grows
- Being instrumental in building the technical foundations
- Working in the “white heat” of a new emerging sector
- Experience in running and creating the Quality Management System for a food business
- Experienced managing a technical team
- At least 5 years Food Manufacturing experience
- Experienced with Retail codes of practice and BRC
- Degree qualified in food Science or equivalent
- Level 4 HACCP
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with a leading new sector award winning company.
Don’t delay, get your application today!