Job ref: 62816 | up to £32,000 | Dorset
This well-established and privately-owned food manufacturing company are experts within their sector in both manufacturing and creative NPD. They strive to remain true to their core values of quality, respect, provenance, service and design.
As Multi-Skilled Engineer, the purpose of your role will be to initiate and improve best practice in all engineering aspects including day to day maintenance, computerised preventative maintenance scheduling and breakdown procedures.
- Maintain and service all machinery, including mechanical and electrical aspects, in accordance with the companies IMS.
- Troubleshoot faults with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems in a wide variety of solutions.
- Monitor and execute PPM of plant and packing machinery.
- Monitor, set and maintain the heating, water and lighting systems.
- General building maintenance (changing light bulbs, emergency light testing, basic plumbing etc.)
- Liaise with manufacturing and hygiene teams to ensure that plant and equipment is made ready and available for scheduled deep cleans.
- Ensures computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS) are completed as required and maintained.
To be considered for the role, you will possess solid multi-skilled engineering experience ideally from within a production/FMCG environment (most preferably food manufacturing) as you will need to have a good understanding of how production line machinery operates.
- Electrical bias (desirable).
- Competent with computer systems and software.
- Methodical and logical with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as being part of a team.
- Ability to plan time effectively and multi-task, remaining calm in a pressurised environment.
The Multi-Skilled Engineer job is based in Dorset and is paying up to £32,000 according to experience plus 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
The working hours are 40 hours per week.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Multi-Skilled Engineer job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file in order to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 working hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the stated requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is proud of their reputation of being professional and friendly, food industry recruitment consultants. Established in 2000, we are a market leader within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience, so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart, when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
Maintenance Technician | Manufacturing Engineer | Production Engineer | Electrical Engineer | Maintenance Engineer | Mechanical Engineer | FMCG Engineering Jobs | Food Production Engineering Jobs | Multiskilled Engineer | Dorset | South West