Shift Production Manager
Role: Shift Manufacturing Manager/Shift Production Manager
Salary: c£34k - £37k, Pension, Healthcare
Shifts: Mon- Fri, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm
Shift Manufacturing Manager - The Candidate:
- Previous experience in a Shift Manager or Days based role managing a multi-skilled Production team in a manufacturing environment – preferably Food or FMCG.
- Experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Able to develop trust, respect open communication within the team as well as be willing to face challenging situations.
Shift Manufacturing Manager - The Role:
- To lead a multi-disciplined shift team in a fast paced manufacturing operation
- To deliver the correct quantity, of an acceptable quality, within budgeted costs, in a safe manner, at the correct time.
- Maintain a safe working environment with focus on zero accidents.
- Coach employees to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job through a Continuous Excellence approach.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of Factory through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- Lead continuous improvement teams to drive forward changes in plant/process/products to improve on all KPI’s.
- A major FMCG Manufacturer with a commitment to high quality products for all their customers.
- The company are keen to develop employees and provide career development opportunities.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/SMHL in the subject field to email@example.com or give Emma a call on 0161 832 7463.