Multi Skilled Engineer (nights)
£30,000 - £35,000
An excellent opportunity to join a leading established food manufacturer who are constantly growing even in this unstable environment.
Duties and responsibilities
• Ensuring Machinery & Lines are correctly set up to meet the production plan.
• Ensuring all machinery & lines are maintained for safe & hygienic operation.
• Preparation organisation & training to meet daily plan.
• Right First-Time approach.
• Machinery & Lines set-up training of staff.
• Maintenance & Repair of all site fixed & mobile machinery according to the Planned, Preventative Maintenance Plan.
• Accurate Record Keeping & Data Input.
• Work with Production Management in improving Production Efficiency.
• Be proactively involved in continuous improvement of personal skills, the maintenance department and plant machinery
• Have detailed knowledge of Machinery Operations.
• Be trained to appropriate level of electrical & engineering competence.
• Formal qualifications in an engineering discipline
• Electrical – Minimum C&G Level 2
• Mechanical – Minimum C&G Level 2 or NVQ Level 3
• Capable of maintenance & repair of on-site machinery comply with safe standards.
• Be comfortable working according to Standard Operating Procedures, Health and Safety requirements, food hygiene requirement.
For further information Please call Lesa Lynch on 0208 203 1000 or email your CV to email@example.com