Role: Multi Skilled Engineer
Shift: Panama Nights (2's and 3's / 19:00 - 07:00)
Henderson Brown are working with a client of ours to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer on a nights Panama shift.
This role will work on their 24/7 production plant based in Nottinghamshire, they are a market leader in their field and supply leading retailers across the UK. Your role will be working across maintenance, projects and installations across the factory.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
* Have an NVQ or equivalent in engineering.
* Be competent in mechanical and electrical fault finding.
* Have extensive PLC knowledge and experience.
* Have worked in a similar role ideally in the food manufacturing industry.
* Have an understanding of the principles and practice of food safety and maintenance within a food manufacturing environment.
* Be highly accurate, set and work to a high standard with good attention to detail.
* Be swift and methodical in your faulting skills whilst reacting to production requirements.
* Have a flexible approach to work.
* Be an effective communicator at all levels.
* Be a team player with good attention to detail.
* Have proven problem-solving skills.
* Have the ability to motivate yourself and others in the team.
The client has a reputation for going from strength to strength and can offer an extensive training package, job security and a great environment to work in and develop your skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website, or call Matt our Engineering Specialist at Henderson Brown Recruitment on 07881388463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.