Supply Chain Manager / Planning Production / ERP ownership
Fantastic NEW role with the opportunity to progress within a secure and growing SME company.
Is a specialist flexible packaging company with a superb reputation in its field. Based in a brand new 20,000sq.ft manufacturing and office site, offering superb facilities. This is an exciting Supply Chain post and a fantastic opportunity to make your mark in this new role within a company that continues to grow significantly.
The Supply Chain Manager role:
Reporting directly to the MD, you will be working as part of the Management Team and will be responsible for bringing all the requirements of the Supply Chain together. You’ll ensure customer orders are produced in a timely, efficient, safe and cost-effective manner.
- Delivering production plans for all parts of the business, ensuring customer service targets are achieved
- Planning, purchasing and scheduling of materials and inventory management
- Managing Supply Chain Co-ordinators and Inventory personnel
- Take full ownership of the ERP system – accuracy, integrity and processes
- Manage all transportation including third party warehouses
- Continuously improve process and systems to deliver better efficiencies
Ideal Supply Chain Manager candidate:
You’ll have had solid experience in a Planning and Supply Chain function within a manufacturing environment and be used to taking control, problem solving and making positive changes.
- Man-management experience, ability to effectively manage, develop and motivate staff
- Used to working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, SME essential with BIG co. exposure ideal
- Experience of delivering continuous improvements, problem solving, methodical and well organised
- Commercially aware and astute, used to making decisions
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- IT skills – MS office - MS Excel to Intermediate level and solid ERP System experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
This is a brand-new post, and an excellent opportunity to make your mark and grow the role! Superb opportunities for progression as the company is growing rapidly. A competitive salary depending on experience. Work for a secure and growing organisation that has low staff turnover and a friendly, supportive working environment.
This role would suit candidates that have held similar posts such as a Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain Co-ordinator, Supply Chain Planner, Planning Manager, Supply Chain Supervisor.
We thank you for your application and advise you that due to the high volume of applications that we currently receive, if we have not contacted you within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.