Supply Chain Forecaster
Job ref: 62821 | £23,000 - £27,000 | Home Counties / East Anglia
We are seeking a talented individual to work for an innovative, high quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK.
The Supply Chain Forecaster is very much a customer facing and relationship building role where you will be the key link between customer demand and the production/planning teams, ensuring customer demand is achievable and realistic within production capacity.
- Ensure timely and accurate forecast of customer demand by analysing orders and retail sales trends.
- Understand promotional scenarios for seasonal programs and making recommendations.
- Liaise with planning and Sales Order Processing on order fulfilment and highlight forecast variances.
- Preparing reports and presenting sales analysis during customer meetings.
- Evaluating sales trends and drawing actionable conclusions to maximize opportunities
- Suggesting customer orders based on sales trends and product assortment.
- Help to build excellent communication channels with customers to obtain forecasts, details of promotions, sales data. This may include customer visits.
Previous experience in a forecasting/planning role within a multi SKU business (preferably FMCG) is essential (most preferably within food manufacturing) together with working knowledge of sales and production processes.
You will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written & verbal), have excellent analytical ability, and have high proficiency in Excel and forecasting tools (ERP systems). Experience working with Forecast Pro is an advantage.
The Supply Chain Forecaster job is based in the Home Counties / East Anglia region and is paying £23,000 - £27,000 according to experience.
This is an office based role, however during current circumstances, the role could be part home and part office based.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Supply Chain Forecaster job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
Supply Chain Planner | Demand Planner | Forecast Planner | Food Manufacturing Demand Planning Jobs | Supply Planner | Essex | Home Counties / East Anglia