Food Safety Development Technologist
Job ref: 62820 | £24,240 | Home Counties / East Anglia
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative, high quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK. You will join a friendly and supportive team with a fantastic, fun working atmosphere.
As Food Safety Development Technologist, the purpose of your role will be to ensure all new products possess the correct technical information and meet quality, legal and food safety and customer standards/requirements.
Typical duties will include:
- Generate, review, and approve artwork/packaging for new & existing product development
- Ensure finished product specifications are completed and correct
- Liaise with NPD, commercial and marketing for new product information to ensure technical requirements are met during the NPD process
- Generate technical related export documentation for Trade customers
- Finished product label creation and making sure the label system is kept up to date
- Testing the site traceability systems on a routine basis
- Through close interaction with production staff, maintaining and improving food safety standards.
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who is looking to progress in their food industry career
- Technical experience from within the food manufacturing industry and/or educated in food science, food technology, food safety or related discipline.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT literate.
- UK valid driving licence.
The Food Safety Development Technologist job is based in the Home Counties / East Anglia region and is paying £24,240.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 7.30 am – 4.30 pm, plus possible occasional Saturdays during peak periods. The company would also consider a part-time candidate on a pro-rata basis.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Food Safety Development Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
Technical Administrator | Technical Admin Assistant| Technical Coordinator | Food Technologist | Technical Information Officer | Food Safety Graduate Jobs | Food Industry Technical Jobs | Essex