Job Title: HSE Advisor
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per annum
Job Reference: HB5199
This is an fantastic opportunity to join an impressive FMCG business as a HSE Advisor.
The role will involve proactively working with other management staff to maintain a culture of safe, environmentally friendly practices across the organisation. You will be tasked with ensuring employees are complying by company health and safety policies and systems, and the company are keeping up-to-date with all relevant legislation.
You will need ensure a safe and healthy work environment by the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations. You will need to maintain the highest standard of health and safety at all times.
* Experience in a HSE Advisor or similar role in an FMCG company.
* A passionate and strong communicator who is able to develop strong relationships with employees.
* Proactive rather than reactive to resolve issues from arising.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* NEBOSH or working towards / IOSH certification.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07585669351.