Role: Multi Skilled Engineer
Shift: 4on 4off nights
Henderson Brown are currently recruiting for a Nights Multi Skilled Engineer for a client of ours based in Cambridgeshire.
This role will work on their 24/7 production plant based in Cambridgeshire, they are a market leader in their field and supply leading retailers across the UK. You will be working across maintenance, projects and installations
To be successful in this role you will need to:
* Have an NVQ or equivalent in Mechanical engineering.
* Be competent in mechanical and electrical fault finding.
* Have worked in a similar role ideally in the food manufacturing industry.
* Have an understanding of the principles and practice of food safety and maintenance within a food manufacturing environment.
* Be highly accurate, set and work to a high standard with good attention to detail.
* Be swift and methodical in your faulting skills whilst reacting to production requirements.
* Have a flexible approach to work.
* Be an effective communicator at all levels.
* Be a team player with good attention to detail.
* Have proven problem-solving skills.
* Have the ability to motivate yourself and others in the team.
During the pandemic, the company has gone from strength to strength and can offer an extensive training package, job security and a great environment to work in and develop your skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website, or call Matt our Engineering Specialist at Henderson Brown Recruitment on 07881388463 or email email@example.com.