Group Artwork Coordinator
Job ref: 62825 | Competitive | County Longford, Ireland
As part of a well-known, international food group, the business is dedicated to adding real value for their customer. Their team of experienced and reliable experts are passionate about building lasting partnerships with their retail customers, both in the UK and all throughout Europe.
As the Group Artwork Coordinator, you will:
- Take ownership of artwork workflows and coordinating the resolution of all technical queries from customers, design, printers etc.
- Be accountable for the timely progression of all artwork changes, from initial briefing to file delivery at printers. Chasing approvers where necessary, escalating any delays / issues to key stakeholders.
- Coordinate the artwork process between all relevant parties in the artwork supply chain, both internally (key stakeholders) and externally e.g. (artwork houses, printers etc.)
- Ensure all packaging is developed in line with relevant legislation, codes of practice, and specific customer requirements.
- Continuously improve knowledge of packaging and attend printers when required for print runs.
- Attend artwork meetings and prepare weekly reports whilst also participating in customer and other technical audits when required.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be experienced in artwork, packaging or printing.
- Possess excellent communication skills - both oral and written – and the ability to work with various departments.
- Have good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail as well as great problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
The Group Artwork Coordinator role is a full-time role and permanently based in the County Longford area in Ireland, therefore you would ideally currently live in Ireland or be willing to relocate.
The role is paying a competitive salary according to individual skills and previous. The working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Group Artwork Coordinator job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
Artwork Coordinator | Packaging Coordinator | Graphic and Artwork Jobs | Artwork Process Manager | Food Industry Jobs Ireland | Irish Artwork Jobs