Warehouse Manager - Oxfordshire
Salary to £40,000 + Pension + Benefits
Monday to Friday - Days
Overview of Role
Are you a passionate and motivated Warehouse Manager and the desire to work for a fast-paced growing food company?
If the above is true for you, then stop your search and have a read of this opportunity! We are on the hunt for an incredibly passionate and driven individual who thrives from developing a teams, providing incredible service and has a hunger to succeed in a forward thinking environment.
You will be running a busy warehouse, looking after a team of around 10 (and growing!) As a Warehouse Manager you will work in sync with various departments and also identify potential in individuals and develop them. Working with Logistics you will manage a complex system including intercompany transfers into warehouse and finished product out to a range of UK food retailers
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will help to improve processes and systems to increase standards and performance across Warehouse providing timely reporting on departmental performance.
- Managing stock control, stock accuracy and stock audits
- Ensuring effective warehousing - inbound and outbound
- Ensuring the Health & Safety of staff always
- Maintaining business systems and processes
- Extremely passionate about managing and developing the Warehousing team
- Ensure legal compliance and work on continuous improvement projects
What we are looking for
For this role we are looking for someone with previous management experience in a warehousing environment, good understanding of Warehouse Management Systems and an understanding of Logistics operations,
- An experienced Warehouse Manager preferably from an FMCG or packaging background
- Understanding of complex logistics
- Experienced leader of people, adept at motivating and managing a team
- Able to challenge accepted norms and enjoy creating new solutions with a hands-on approach to problem solving
- Experience of system implementation and process improvement is advantageous
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2962/141fmj.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.