Location – South East.
Salary – c£45k - £55k
Do you have extensive Technical knowledge within the field of Dairy processing? Use that knowledge to make your mark on this business!
- Responsibility for Food Safety and quality management, ensuring that products and manufacturing operations meet all quality, food safety and legality requirements.
- Maintain and develop programmes of continuous improvement.
- 7 direct reports, including Technologists, Quality & Technical administration. You will report directly to the MD.
- Approval of new artwork and artwork amends ensuring all legal aspects are correct.
- Manage the technical department budget to ensure optimum utilisation of personnel and other equipment/material resources.
- To co-ordinate supplier audits, and review supplier performance against defined standards.
- Relevant degree i.e., Food Science is preferred.
- Chilled and/or dairy experience is essential to this role.
- An in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation and food industry standards, familiar with Food Safety, Allergen Control, Microbiology and Quality Assurance.
- Examples of BRC Audits for major retailers and the grades achieved.
- This business boasts over 150 years of experience between the team.
- Supplying into all major retailers, food service and hospitality sectors.
- High grade BRC AA* facility.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly on Hannah.email@example.com with reference #HM9039