This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the leader food manufactures in the Kent area as a Technical Manager. The company offers a great package as well as other benefits and this presents you with an opportunity to the be Technical lead for the site.
- You will monitor the microbiological and quantitative status and trends for all operations and products.
- You will need to approve raw material suppliers and sub-contractors and maintain the approved suppliers list.
- You will need to control review of non-conforming product, customer complaints, and develop corrective actions.
- This role will require you to install and maintain HACCP and lead HACCP Team so a HACCP qualification will be very useful.
- This role will also test your knowledge of technical improvements as you will be required to look at ways to improve technical procedures, improve food safety and to improve the overall quality of all products.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to:
- Have over 5 years experience working in the food industry ideally as a Technical Manager.
- Have previous auditing experience and have HACCP Level 3
- A degree in food science or a similar degree
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com