Studio Assistant (Marketing)
Job ref: 62831 | £22,000 | Hampshire
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a traditional, family business which is extremely proud of their products. Supplied into high-quality outlets and retailers, the company has a clear vision to make and sell the best tasting and highest quality products!
As a crucial part of the Marketing team, your role as Studio Assistant (Marketing) is to be the primary coordinator between creative, marketing, technical and sales to ensure all artwork is delivered on-time and meets creative and technical specifications.
- Manage artwork from initial request to briefing creatives, managing sign off and printing/ordering from suppliers to meet agreed deadlines.
- Manage artwork requests from across the business (advertising, POS, digital content etc)
- Working with creative agencies in the development of branded artwork.
- Manage ordering point of sale, printed media and store branding to ensure all branded items are to the highest standard.
- Work with Brandbank to ensure that brand is presented correctly on retailer e-commerce sites.
- Support social media agency and marketing team by assisting with the creation of content for use on social media, website, and other digital channels.
- Track the impact of digital campaigns, collect data, and evaluate in order to make recommendations for improvement.
- Track competitor activity feeding key launches and learnings into brand insights.
- Manage Great Taste Award applications and certifications.
We are looking for a team player who will get stuck in with whatever needs to be done. This could be anything from market research, creating PowerPoint presentations, preparing samples for sales meetings to organising deliveries.
You will ideally be educated to a degree level (or equivalent) within a marketing, branding or communications discipline plus possess a strong passion for branding, creativity, marketing and food!
This role would suit someone with previous experience in marketing, branding or artwork studio and looking to join a business where you can progress your career.
You will be a strategic thinker, and a high level of energy and enthusiasm for your role and everything you do – a desire for continuous personal development, learning new skills and trying new things.
To succeed, you will be well organised, have strong attention to detail and great people and communication skills. A driving licence is required due to location.
The Studio Assistant (Marketing) job is based in Hampshire and is paying £22,000.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, standard office hours.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Studio Assistant (Marketing) job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
Branding Assistant | Junior Marketing Jobs | Marketing Executive | Marketing Assistant | Brand Assistant | Brand Executive | Graduate Marketing Jobs | Food Marketing Jobs | Hampshire