Multi- Skilled Shift Engineer
As an Arla Engineer, you will make sure that the nation get Cravendale milk in their tea each morning, Skyr yoghurt in their breakfast bowl, and Anchor butter on their toast.
This is an exciting opportunity. You’ll get the chance to work at a site that’s getting 7 million euros worth of investment over the next 18 months. You’ll be able to work with state of the art machinery. You’ll receive internal and external training, to ensure that you meet your fullest potential. And you’ll be powered by the best breakfast in North London!
So what do our engineers actually do?
Our Engineers are problem solvers. They are responsible for maintaining, fixing and installing the machinery that allows us to create tasty, healthy, high quality products.
As a Multi- Skilled Engineer, you will save the day if there’s a breakdown as well as participating in planned preventative maintenance. Alongside your day to day, you’ll get involved in CI and project work. You’ll also play a key part in creating and implementing the maintenance transformation plan.
What you’ll need to be a successful Engineer at Oakthorpe:
- Strong experience as a Multi Skilled Engineer
- Knowledge of the principles and operation of pneumatics systems
- Experienced in fault finding / diagnostics on PLC controlled equipment
- A good depth of high-speed filling / packing line experience.
- A positive and resilient approach to problem solving, team working, and continuous improvement
Things we’d love to tell you about Arla
- We are a farmer- owned cooperative. That means we are committed to partnering with farmers so they are guaranteed a fair price for their milk.
- We experimented with poo powered trucks (google it- you won’t regret it), and built the world’s first ever 100% carbon neutral dairy. All as part of our ongoing commitment to combatting climate change.
- We are the producer of Lurpak, one of the world’s most iconic butter brands.
- We are a Danish business, operating across the UK, Europe, Asia, The Middle East, North America, South America and other regions across the globe.
What will I get?
- Competitive Salary – you will be happy to hear we have just finished our Engineering salary benchmarking exercise
- 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme- contribution matched up to 6%
- Flexible Benefits- buy annual leave, Reward Gateway Scheme- discounts with various retailers, cycle scheme with NI savings and tech scheme with NI savings
We are so excited to welcome you to the Arla family.
If you have a question about the role, then please contact Dee on email@example.com
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for, and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
There are 4,000 UK employees, and 19,000 global employees at the heart of Arla. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.