Arla Foods, Westbury
Full- time, Permanent
Who are Arla Foods?
- We are the UK’s largest Dairy.
- We are a farmer owned co-operative.
- We are the creator of household brands such as Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak®, Castello®, and many more of your favourites!
What will the role look like?
- Lead HACCP/Food Safety programme, to include validation, verification and calibration systems
- Training/coaching of site teams in quality and food safety
- Create and maintain site quality and food safety procedures
- Gathers, monitors, analyses and reports on quality information and data
- Lead site external audits
- Conduct internal audits
- Site lead for supplier assurance system in line with central functions
- Quality lead for site projects and continuous improvement activities
- Non conformance investigation and root cause analysis for quality incidents, complaints, audit non conformances etc.
What will I get?
- Competitive Salary
- 26 days annual leave (or pro rata depending on your shift pattern)
- Pension Scheme- contribution matched up to 6%
- Salary Finance
- Flexible Benefits- buy and sell annual leave, Reward Gateway Scheme- discounts with various retailers, cycle scheme with NI savings and tech scheme with NI savings
Is this the right role for me?
Do you want to be upskilled and further your career? If you said yes then click apply!
Please apply below or contact:
Deimante Paulauskaite (Dee) on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for, and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
There are 4,000 UK employees, and 19,000 global employees at the heart of Arla. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.