Operations Support Manager – Taw Valley
Arla Foods, Taw Valley
Full- time, Permanent
Who are Arla Foods?
- We are the UK’s largest Dairy.
- We are a farmer owned cooperative.
- We are the creator of household brands such as Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak®, Castello®, and many more of your favourites!
What will the role look like?
As part of Site Leadership Team the Operational Support Manager takes accountability for the portfolio management of projects at site – operational and CAPEX and ensuring the ONE CI and LEAN processes are effectively managed on site. Providing strategic input to the Site Director and key point of contact for support functions into site.
- Manage Site Master plan (incl. investment, capacity, technology, product, process and supplier plan)
- Coordinate the delivery of the project portfolio at site (operational through ONE CI, CAPEX and strategic projects) – and ensure all projects follow the agreed process and relevant systems are used effectively
- Responsible for site performance management process (incl. meeting structure, KPIs, boards, target setting)
- Own LEAN framework and Arla Production System (AMS) on behalf of site
- Act as the key contact and coordinator for support functions to site (incl. Product management, Procurement, Packaging Development, NPD and Engineering & Technology) primarily as part of projects and ONE CI delivery
- Prepare business cases, presentations and updates to Senior Leadership team / Site Director regarding projects and site development plans (including coordination of Site Monthly Performance Review and external stakeholder visits)
What will I get?
- Competitive Salary
- 26 days annual leave (or pro rata depending on your shift pattern)
- Pension Scheme- contribution matched up to 6%
- Salary Finance
- Flexible Benefits- buy annual leave, Reward Gateway Scheme- discounts with various retailers, cycle scheme with NI savings and tech scheme with NI savings
What do I need?
- Experienced Project Manager with a strategic mindset
- Experience preparing business cases and strategic developments (site master plan)
- Understanding financial and IT tools
- Good communication (from detailed reports to clear and effective presentations) and stakeholder management skills at all level.
- Can demonstrate a high level of self-motivation & creativity as well as determination to deliver results despite obstacles and setbacks
Please apply below or contact:
Dee on email@example.com
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for, and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
There are 4,000 UK employees, and 19,000 global employees at the heart of Arla. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.