Part of a growing food manufacturing business this company supply the major retailers with a range of well-known chilled & frozen products into the UK market place. They are now looking for an exceptional Technical Manager to deliver technical performance improvements with tangible results.
Reporting to the Site Technical Manager you’ll be supporting the smooth running of the Technical function to ensure all prepared and finished products are produced in line with customer specifications as well as food safety, due diligence and quality legislation. This will include:
- Developing and implementing effective management systems to ensure technical and operational integrity at all times
- Leading and managing your team, ensuring they are supported effectively in order to deliver products to the required specifications, legislation and customer standards by promoting a safety culture on site.
- Using your technical expertise to maintain optimum levels of quality through formulating, implementing and managing internal audit programs, systems and team KPI’s, guaranteeing compliance with legislative requirements including HACCP and BRC.
- Liaising with major retail customers during site meetings and audits.
- Being actively involved in the site’s continuous improvement process, challenging processes where necessary and working proactively with customers to develop strong working relationships.
Suit an ambitious and talented Technical Manager with experience of working for a chilled food manufacturer where you have liaised closely with the major multiples. You must have excellent technical knowledge and a strong understanding of quality assurance requirements including HACCP and BRC.
You’ll need to have excellent attention to detail as well as first class organisation and people management skills in order to lead and motivate your team to achieve the best results. With strong influencing skills you’ll be able to work cross-functionally to drive continuous improvement initiatives can be made to across the site. You must also have great communication skills that will enable you to liaise effectively with a retail customer base.
If you’re a confident and driven food professional looking for a challenging, varied and rewarding role within a progressive food business then apply now or call Kimia 0345 2600 737 for more information.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.