We have an amazing opportunity to join a well-established, successful international produce company as their Engineering manager, who will be managing not one but TWO of their sites in the UK.
As a company, their values are very important to them and they have embedded it in their day-to-day work. Forward thinking, down to earth and inspiring are just a few of those values. They are a company which truly listens to its employees, giving them the autonomy to be able to make a difference.
This will be a key part of your role.
What they are looking for in you is an open minded and positive approach. They want you to be able to engage the whole team whilst being a strong and collaborative role model who views leadership as the first amongst equals. There is no room for big egos here.
From your background they are looking for:
- A background in both mechanical and electrical engineering
- Demonstrable experience of leading and developing an engineering team
- Food Manufacturing, agricultural or horticultural experience
- Best practice knowledge around engineering management systems
- Experience managing CAPEX projects
- An HND to degree level qualification in an engineering discipline
Some of the desirable traits you may have would be:
- A NEBOSH certification
- PUWER risk assessment certified
- Working within a lean manufacturing or CI culture
These opportunities don’t come along every day and this one won’t be around for long, so make sure you apply today!