Location – South West
Salary – c£60k+ Relocation from within the UK.
Do you have extensive HDPE bottling knowledge within food manufacturing? Use that knowledge to make your mark on this business!
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will manage the factory teams to ensure the highest quality product leaves the factories.
- Working with the cross functional management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies, and practices.
- You will contribute to the manufacturing strategy development.
- This is a hands-on operational role where you can have a real influence over the structure and success of the business.
- Extensive experience managing teams in a manufacturing environment, preferably chilled food.
- Relevant experience – HDPE bottling, form fill and seal.
- Examples where you have implemented manufacturing systems and KPI’s?
- Ideal candidate would be an analytical thinker, data driven, responsive and a strong team player.
- The bulk of the business is private label products though they do also supply branded products.
- Rich history behind this company. They have a wide customer base that is increasing year of year, supplying major retailers.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org with reference #HM9073