The business has grown from strength to strength to become a market leader within the sector. At the forefront of product innovation, the business now produces a range of unveils exceptional products supplying most of the UK retailers and exporting their products across the world.
Owing to the ongoing success of the business, a new and exciting position has arisen based at their head offices in London. The business seeks a passionate and self-motivated Technical Project Manager to join a growing quality and technical team. A confident project manager, with a clear sense of timescales and urgency to effectively lead and manage projects working with cross functional teams, you will support the delivery of NPD from concept to launch by monitoring and managing scope, financials and schedule to ensure projects stay on track.
- Effectively project manage all technical aspects of the projects including stakeholder management, budgets and reporting
- Effectively partner with the Marketing/Innovation project lead and be the focal point of all project communications for the technical functions and our suppliers
- Driving the technical development and implementation of packaging and liquid formats simultaneously across multiple projects
- Working with suppliers to develop fit for purpose technical solutions
- Actively managing technical risk by proactively identifying risks and developing mitigation plans
- Great relationship management skills with strong influencing, facilitation and negotiation
- Ability to self-manage resource with leadership and management experience and personal accountability for results
- Technical knowledge of product and packaging development, quality systems and legislation with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent eye for detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and abilities in stakeholder management
- Ability to present information in a rational, structured and concise manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Educated to Degree level - Science or Engineering background
- Ideally 5 years + experience in FMCG or food/drink manufacturing project management
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Liane to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.