Based – Wales
Salary - £40k - £45k Benefits
Are you ready to join an ambitious, exciting company and become an integral part of significant business growth? Then this chilled food manufacturer needs you!
- Develop and implement a planned continuous improvement program within the business.
- Lead and manage production on a day-to-day basis ensuring processes are best of class.
- Plan and schedule for production; managing staff rotas, always ensuring adequate and appropriate cover against production volume.
- Reporting daily on production performance and order completion times.
- Promote a culture of safety and staff engagement through coaching and mentoring and inspirational leadership.
- Understanding of the dairy/chilled/dessert industry is preferable but a strong general commercial awareness essential whether through qualification, experience, or both.
- Production led background ideally from an area such as food manufacturing or pharmaceutical.
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative manager with the ability to build a strong trusted relationship with the wider management team.
- Hands on management style is required.
- Located in a beautiful part of west of the UK, surrounded by family attractions and national parks.
- Negotiable relocation from within the UK for the right candidate could be offered.
- Huge opportunities for career growth.
If you would like to apply for this position then please contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HM9082