Night Shift Production Team Leader.
Location – Buckinghamshire
Salary – Competitive £££ + Benefits Package.
Shift – Monday to Friday, 10:00pm to 6:00am.
Great foot in the door for someone who wants to develop themselves. Business offers lots of opportunity for internal promotion.
- You will have a background in CI initiatives as you will be expected to assist in all Continuous Improvements projects moving forward.
- You will be responsible for working with teams on shop floor to drive processes and ensure all KPIS’s are met throughout the team.
- You will establish and maintain a good working relationship with team leaders, other managers, and all staff at other levels.
- You will have 12 direct reports on this shift so hands on, approachable management style is needed.
- Prior experience managing teams in a fast-moving manufacturing environment, preferably food is required.
- Demonstrate examples in which you have developed and trained your teams.
- You must possess an ability to work under pressure, be capable of resolving staffing issues, effectively control budgets and have excellent planning skills.
- Demonstrate how you have exceeded companies KPI’s and how you did this.
- Global food manufacturing business that supplies food service, manufacturers, retailers, and hospitality.
- Clear paths for progression on offer for the right candidate.
- Excellent benefit package and highly competitive salary.
If you want to apply for this role then contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly at Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference HM8892