An exciting opportunity to demonstrate one’s ability to manage complex and ever evolving Central Kitchen and Warehouse, producing and supplying company restaurants as well as a small number of external clients.
Job will require an energetic and hands-on individual who can multitask, quick on feet, problem solver, personality manager – eager to prove oneself.
Planned projects include dim sum production optimisation and/or automation, new product concept development, …
Unique opportunity to
- gain experience of working with international supply chain from South East Asia of ingredients and finished products
- experience working with primarily Chinese workforce
Responsibilities will include:
- Health and Safety compliance
- Maintenance and repairs
- P&L accountability / and financial responsibility
- Operated as profit centre
- Cost management (wage, wastage, and stock control)
- Production planning
- Product development and recipe costing
- Digital system control
- Ingredient order/forecast
- Supplier management
- On and off site store facility management
- Holiday & HR management
- Driver and delivery management
- Vehicle management
There will be two junior part time managers assisting with production planning and cost control. They are part time because they have other responsibilities as well. It will therefore be challenging and multi aspect job perfect for someone to prove that they are up to the task and responsibilities of Production Manager/Head of Production.
Forklift license and as well as heavy vehicle license would be beneficial
Renumeration in £40k-£50k range. 28 paid holidays per year. Other benefits