At Oscar Mayer Erith, we specialise in making and developing retailer label prepared foods for the top UK grocery retailers. We are committed to supplying outstanding quality, value and service to all our customers.
Due to growth and expansion in our business, we are looking to grow our Quality Assurance team with the addition of a Nightshift Supervisor.
The shift pattern for this role is 4 days on and 4 days off from 18:00 to 06:00.
- To ensure that a high standard of product safety, legality and quality is maintained in respect of the standards and practices in the factory.
- To lead a team of QA technicians with the main purpose of checking standards adherence to ensure they meet the requirements of food safety and legality of food manufacturing.
- To liaise with stakeholders, raise non-conformances as appropriate and verify corrective/ preventative actions to lead to an overall reduction in factory related issues
- Complete complaint investigations and associated reports related to factory issues
- Supervision of the technical trending systems (E.g. Samples, GMP, Non-conformances etc.) ensuring that the systems are maintained and updated as required.
- Undertake such ad-hoc duties as maybe required to benefit the business
- To support Customer and Third party Audits
Key skills/ qualities required for the role:
Excellent communication skills as a customer and supplier facing role
Great organisational skills, skilled at time management
Good standard of written English and Numeracy
Ability to generate and interpret statistical data
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Good IT skills- data entry, report writing (graphs & charts) and photography will be required
Ability to efficiently manage, motivate and develop a team
Full UK driving licence