This leading manufacturer of complex chilled food products works in partnership with major retail customers to bring hundreds of delicious products to consumers across the UK. They are now seeking a budding Technical Graduate ready to take their first step into a rewarding career in the food industry.
In this key graduate role you’ll report to the Technical Manager and be given the chance to learn about and contribute to the smooth running of the technical department and manufacturing processes. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Gaining exposure to all the functions within the technical department which will include process development, QA, laboratory and supplier management teams
- Undertaking key technical projects to support and develop technical systems
- Work with the Specifications team to complete customers specifications and artwork approval
- Support the supplier approval team and work with them to approve and monitor suppliers as well as raw materials.
- Carry out validations trials on allergen, nutritional projects and risk assessments
Suit a Food Science or Technology graduate looking to kick-start their technical career and expand their skills. You will have some experience of working in a similar technical support role within the food industry where you have gained good analytical skills along with a keen eye for detail. You must have excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills as you’ll be handling multiple projects and liaising with colleagues at all business levels. You’ll also need to be proactive and able to use your own initiative, thinking outside the box to consistently reach and exceed high standards.
So if you are looking for that first step into the food industry then this could be the role for you! Apply now or call Dhrutee on 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.