Job Title: Quality Assistant - Process Controller - Nights
Location: Bishops Stortford
Attractive Package: + benefits
We are the original pud pioneers.
Since 2003, we've been filling homes with ramekins of restaurant-quality, wickedly indulgent desserts.
From Day One, our talented pâtisserie chefs have made every single pud in our very own kitchens, using only the most decadent ingredients, and now we have a range that includes Cheesecakes (some of which also come Free-from!), Hot Puds, Mousses and our new lower calorie Lights range, all of which come in our packaging which is fully recyclable, although we know most of you love to keep the ramekins and re-use them at home!
If you're ever wondering if a Salted Caramel Cheesecake is acceptable at 11 am; just know that somewhere, somebody is tucking into a Gü every single second ...
Reporting to the site Quality Manager the Quality Assistant Manager - Process Controller will play a key role in delivering technical and quality assurance across the site to ensure process, systems packaging and quality performance are world class
- Is required to oversee quality related operations and activities as well as auditing and inspecting worker performance.
- Be an active member of the HACCP and drive food safety standards
- Maintains manufacturing excellence in terms of food and packaging rejections
- Work closely with the Quality Manager in his role where applicable.
- The go to person on shift in terms of quality and process
- Develop new processes\ where required and ensure technical data is of a high standard
- Lead taste panels
- Drive down CPMU numbers by implementing strategies to improve customer delight in the products produced and focus work on issues close to the customers’ hearts.
- Consistently strive for improvements in Good Manufacturing Price
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Food safety and HACCP experience in food manufacturing environment.
Project management skills and a good eye for detail.
- Experience of quality management systems and processes.
- A desire to develop a long term career
- Strong interpersonal skills.
In return we can offer an exciting career within a growing business
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3049/200
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications will be forwarded to our Outsourced Recruitment Partner, Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.