Well regarded and established food business who have probably been hailed a "saviour" with their in demand and popular products are looking for a Quality Manager!
You'll be involved in all technical and quality and working closely with a talented Technical team, supporting the stakeholders and the key contact relating to audits, food safety, certification and schedules.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Continuous improvement and maintaining a high level of customer service along with compliance of legislation and specification
- Reduction of quality failures,HACCP, Customer Complaints
- Support with auditing on site raw materials and following the process from activity on the factory floor to finished product
- Retaining the high standards set amongst suppliers and customers and working within the required timescales as well as visits
- Perceptive approach to new ideas and projects
- Ensuring all documentation and records are completed and up to date
- Develop and support the Quality team in line with training, HACCP standards and ability to drive the team to forward
Experience working within Food manufacturing, retailers/food service is required as well exposure to managing a team.
You will be liaising with various departments across the site, the role will suit a self-motivated and outgoing personality with the ability to communicate at all levels.
If you feel this opportunity is for you and you meet the above criteria then click apply - alternatively you can send through your C.V to Natasha email@example.com or phone 01780 483 999.