Are you currently working in NPD or Concept and looking for a change or have you found yourself out of work and looking to get back into NPD? If so this could be the role for you. My client is looking for a new NPD Technologist to join their high calibre team.
My client is looking to recruit for a NPD Technologist who will be able to continue the high level of products that the company produces but also looking at new ideas and improving the existing range where possible.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- You will be working on both concept and launch so a background in both will be great as the role will see you attending factory trials where neccesary.
- As well as coming up with new great ideas you will also need to ensure ingredient specs are completed on time.
- You will spend time building relationships with customers and manufactures ensuring that quality and safety are always at the first point of call.
- You will spent plenty of time in the development kitchen where you can discuss new ideas with your colleagues and look to bring them to life.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years experience working in a development role within food manufacturing
- Have a food science degree or relevant qualifications
- Be happy working on the factory floor and also in the boardroom
- Be happy delivering presentations
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org