Technical Services Technologist
£25,000 + Benefits
Job Reference: GG/9086
This role is with a very successful, growing family business in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. It’s a genuinely great place to work. Staff are valued, developed and listened to. It’s an exciting time for them as the product range expands and demand grows. This is a key role within the Technical team, you will be focussed on customer complaints, helping to maintain the QMS and working with specifications.
- Receipt, logging and responding of all customer complaints with agreed timescales
- Reporting on customer complaints
- Speaking / writing directly to customers on complaint matters
- Complete customer technical questionnaires
- Approval of product artwork and labelling against customer and legal requirements
- Create and update product specifications on various computer-based systems (retailer web-based platforms etc.) including items such as ingredient declarations, allergen and nutritional information
- Working with retailers ensuring compliance to their standards and policies
- Control of the supplier approval database ensuring supplier specifications, SAQ’s etc. are maintained and audit schedules defined based on agreed risk ratings
- Maintain document control system of quality management system
Ideally from a dairy industry background, with strong administration skills, the preferred candidate will have a great personality and passion for their role, be inquisitive to find new ways of working, work collaboratively with their team and the wider business and take ownership of the tasks at hand.
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 07487732962, 0161 832 7463 or email@example.com quoting reference GG/9086.