Role: Multi Skilled Shift Engineer
Shift: 4on/4off Days and Nights
Henderson Brown are currently recruiting for a multi skilled engineer for one of our clients within the food industry. Our client is a market leader within their field, and they are looking to add an enthusiastic and energetic individual to their team.
The company is an incredibly exciting place to work, at the forefront of modern methods means it's fast-paced, stimulating, and rewarding. Our client works with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe.
This role will play a pivotal part within the engineering team as a valued team member you will be working with your team to complete all tasks handed out by the lead engineer or engineering manager, some of these tasks will include efficient and effective maintenance service to machinery on-site within the factory to carrying breakdown repairs & PPM across site ensuring tasks are prioritised so that repairs are carried out with production downtime being kept to a minimum.
To be successful in this role you will need:
* A recognised engineering qualification (either mechanical or electrical)
* Experience within a similar role within the food or FMCG industry.
* To be confident and competent in all fault-finding tasks and be confident to rectify any faults found.
* To be competent and have the ability to work from drawings/plans.
* To have a flexible approach to work.
* To have strong mechanical abilities (if electrically biased)
* To be an effective communicator at all levels.
* To be a team player with good attention to detail.
* To have proven problem-solving skills.
* To have the ability to motivate yourself and others in the team.
You will be joining the company at a great time due to flourishing during the pandemic they have a great future ahead of them and are always keen to give their employees the opportunity to learn and grow throughout their career.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website, or call Matt our Engineering Specialist at Henderson Brown Recruitment on 07881388463 or email email@example.com