A confident Customer Account Manager with retail experience is required to join our Sales and Marketing team.
We are an established dessert manufacturer located in the heart of Kent supplying to major blue chip retailers and food service outlets.
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining excellent relationships with all our customers and be the first and main point of contact.
- Attending customer meetings internally and externally.
- Discussing and reviewing customer briefs with the rest of the team.
- Circulating customer information and communicating feedback.
- Liaising with customers to arrange lead times, minimum orders, promotional plans and distribution methods.
We are offering a competitive salary dependant on experience. 28 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays and the opportunity to work within a thriving team.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Olivia Shead, Human Resources Manager by emailing: email@example.com