Job Title: Spec Tech
Salary: 24k – 25k
Great opportunity for a Spec Tech to expand their skillset and grow their career alongside a growing business!
- To validate raw material data received from suppliers to enable retailer specifications to be produced in a timely manner and to deadline.
- To work as part of the specifications team ensuring the Company’s specification systems are continually updated and maintained to meet the requirements of both the British Retail Consortium certification and our customers.
- Work with Technical compliance team to ensure raw material specs, RA and assurance are maintained.
- To conduct reviews of artwork to ensure accuracy of legal labelling information.
- Ideally, you will be a graduate with 1-2 years’ experience in specification writing.
- It is important that this experience has been gained within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- Must have exposure to writing major retail specifications.
- With this opportunity you can develop and grow your skillset alongside some of the most creative brains in the industry.
- Supplier of tasty products into the food service and hospitality sector.
- Great opportunity for somebody looking to begin a long career in food.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly at Hannah.email@example.com quoting reference #HM9093