Are you a progressive Operations Manager within a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment? Are you looking for a company that will look to develop you to the next level?
My client is keen to develop the career of ambitious Operations Managers to the next level and can provide them with the skills, experience and opportunity to progress.
Location: West Central Belt, Scotland
Salary: circa £55k plus benefits
- Proven track record of leadership in a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership style, able to drive change and engage the team to deliver results in safety, quality and site performance.
- A passion for Continuous Improvement and experience using CI tools and techniques, such as SMED, Kaizen, 5S, DMAIC, etc.
- IOSH and Food Safety qualifications preferably.
- Coaching and mentoring style of leadership.
- This role reports into the Factory Manager and is responsible for the Operations department of this FMCG manufacturing site.
- Provide clear communication to the team regarding performance and Operational strategy.
- Provide support to the Factory Manager to deliver medium and long-term goals and objectives.
- To lead and develop the team to be a high-performing team.
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with me, John Pollard at Grey Wolf Search Ltd, quoting reference GW/32062. email@example.com