My client is looking to recruit for a Food Safety Technologist on a 12 month maternity contract to work at their site in Somerset. This is a role where Food Safety knowledge and also knowledge of auditing will be crucial to be successful in this role. There is the chance the role may go past the 12 months but nothing can be guaranteed.
- This is a varied role but some of the job duties will be to undertake new supplier approvals
- You will also be a leader in the business for HACCP and Internal audits so experience in these area and ideally formal qualifications will be very important.
- You will manage all incoming customer complaints as well as investigating them.
- You will also need to maintain an up to date knowledge of UK and EU legislation for food safety, food labelling and food ingredients.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to:
- Have over 3 years experience working in the food industry ideally as a Food Technologist or Quality Manager
- Have previous auditing experience and have HACCP Level 3
- A degree in food science or a similar degree
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com