Site Quality Manager – Food
Up to £35,000
Are you an experienced QA professional with an ability to work independently and have full oversight of a food manufacturing plant’s Quality function?
If so, please read on…
The role is with a multi-site food business producing products to major retailers. This site is relatively small, as is the Quality team and the ideal candidate is a hands-on, factory-focused QA professional. The role would suit a tried-and-tested Quality Manager, or a QA Supervisor / Assistant Quality Manager who is ready for a step up.
Reporting to the Operations Technical Manager, the Site Quality Manager’s duties will include:
- Managing the day to day activities of the QA team on site
- Maintaining and auditing the Quality Management System
- Ensuring the HACCP system is adhered to and managing site audit schedules to ensure compliance
- Liaising with customers on quality issues and co-ordinating customer visits / audits
- Proactively communicating information to the business on technical performance
- Managing training of the QA team and Technical training of site colleagues
- HACCP Level 3
- A good track record with BRC
- A strong QA background
- The ability to take ownership of a Quality function
- Experience working within food manufacturing
- Health & Safety experience
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with CH/9102 as a subject or give me a call on 07792 466140.