A great new opportunity has arisen in this exciting venture in London. An essential part of a small, friendly team, the Administrator will be a key internal role to support the smooth functioning of the company. This is an ideal role for a food graduate with the ambition to progress within this well established business.
Reporting to the Site Director, you will be responsible for the daily administration of factory operations and general company administration. This role is an important part of the smooth operation of the factory. Duties include a mix of activities from placing orders, maintaining certain stock levels, receiving goods in deliveries, collating Health and Safety information and maintaining various systems relating to the manufacturing process, invoicing, ordering and HR.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Place direct and indirect materials orders as requested. Monitor prices and undertake cost reduction initiatives. Progress orders
- Receive both indirect and direct material orders, book in and process the paperwork
- Log hours booked by both direct and indirect personnel. Maintain holiday and sickness diary
- Receive completed job packs and close out jobs as required
- Take incoming telephone calls and forward to relevant personnel
- Receive and take care of visitors
- Be responsible for the management of stationary and vending supplies
- Supply monthly reports to the Production Director, including Work in Progress statistics
- Perform other administrative duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the factory office
Qualifications and Experience:
- Working in an office environment with experience of following procedures for data input, retrieval and documentation control
- A food graduate with the ambition to progress within this well established business
- Be computer literate and have a good level of Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive attitude and comfortable dealing with clients and suppliers
- A Monday to Friday role, you will be required to work from 7am to 4pm
Ref Code: FMW39686
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox .
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.