Role: Engineering Team Leader
Shift: Nights 2's and 3's
Henderson Brown are working with a client of ours to recruit an Engineering Team Leader on a night shift. Our client is a market leader in their field and has a presence in most of the major retailers in the UK.
This role will be an essential part of the engineering team and will come with great potential to influence the entire department, role will be overseeing maintenance, projects and installations across the factory, as well as supervising the team. You will be working on their 24/7 food manufacturing plant based in Lincolnshire;
To be successful in this role you will need to:
* Have an NVQ or equivalent in engineering.
* Have supervised or have team leader experience
* Have worked in a similar role ideally in the food manufacturing industry.
* Have an understanding of the principles and practice of food safety and maintenance within a food manufacturing environment.
* Be highly accurate, set and work to a high standard with good attention to detail.
* Be swift and methodical in your faulting skills whilst reacting to production requirements.
* Have a flexible approach to work.
* Be an effective communicator at all levels.
* Be a team player with good attention to detail.
* Have proven problem-solving skills.
* Have the ability to motivate yourself and others in the team.
The client has a reputation for going from strength to strength and can offer an extensive training package, job security and a great environment to work in and develop your skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website, or call Matt our Engineering Specialist at Henderson Brown Recruitment on 01733833462/07458161203 or email email@example.com