Site Technical Manager
£60,000 - £70,000 + Package
This is a new role created to oversee two sites of this leading food manufacturer based in the Highlands of Scotland. The opportunities are great with the potential of overseeing the European operation in the coming years.
This is a senior role for a dynamic and forwarding thinking individual who will be proactive in leading the brands with a technical and NPD focus. Responsible of the quality, safety and legality of all products whilst motivating and developing a large team.
- Drive site compliance to certification requirements & customer codes of practice i.e. BRC.
- Be the lead for the technical function during customer audits and technical visits.
- Coordinate all QA and Hygiene activities.
- Senior HACCP team member.
- Facilitate and take ownership of non-conformances, including investigation and resolution.
- Develop a culture of always maintaining good GMP.
- Develop, coach, and monitor the performance of team members
- Explore innovative ways of driving improved performance and motivating the team
As this role is in the highlands the ideal individual will probably need to relocate
If this role is of interest please call Lesa Lynch on 020 8203 1000 or email a CV to email@example.com