We are working with a leading Fresh Produce grower to help source them a Multi Skilled Engineer with a mechanical bias.
The company is an incredibly exciting place to work, at the forefront of modern farming and food distribution means it’s fast-paced, stimulating, and rewarding. They work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what’s right for them and their customers.
Role Requirements & Responsibilities
- Breakdowns/Fault Finding
- Preventative Maintenance
- Ensure a system of traceability is in place.
- Research and Product Development
- Ideally looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer, however, with a mechanical or electrical qualification
- Minimum of 3 years in the food manufacturing industry ideally
- Good fault-finding abilities
- Ability to work from drawings/plans
- Flexible approach
- Good mechanical abilities
- Proven knowledge from the fresh produce industry would be an advantage including Brima Auto Wrappers, Fuji Flow Wrappers, conveyor systems
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Must be a team player with good attention to detail
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Able to motivate self and others in the team
Hours of work: Summer hours: 6 days in 7 including a weekend rota – 40-60 hours/week