Shift Production Manager
Excellent opportunity for a career-minded Operations/Manufacturing professional to work with a committed team in a well-established food manufacturing business.
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Shift Production Manager
Salary: £40K - £50K plus benefits.
6-2, 2-10 shifts
The Candidate – Shift Production Manager:
- Do you have a proven track record as an Operations/Manufacturing Manager in a Food manufacturing environment?
- Food Manufacturing or FMCG experience is essential.
- Can you demonstrate where you have implemented manufacturing systems and KPI’s?
- Are you motivated by challenge?
- Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
- Do you want to join a business where you can make a difference?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role – Shift Production Manager:
- Reporting to the Factory GM, you will manage the factory teams to ensure the highest quality product leaves the factories.
- Working with the cross functional management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices.
- You will contribute to the manufacturing strategy development.
- This is a hands on operational role where you can have a real influence over the structure and success of the business.
- My client is a well-known food manufacturer with market leading processes and equipment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving food manufacturing business and be a key player in making a difference to their business.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/SMA to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465955.