Senior Process Developer
Job ref: 62852 | £40,000 - £48,000 | Worcestershire
You will be working with a leading international company who manufacturer a comprehensive range of products which are then distributed to food industry customers around the world.
The R&D function plays a key part in developing and delivering new product launches by filling the pipeline of new products for central marketing projects and deliver customised projects for key customers either internally or via co-manufacturers.
The purpose of your role as Senior Process Developer is to carry out the development of new products in line with internal processes, ensuring brand standards and customer requirements are met.
- Ensure successful launch of new products from concept to launch along with manufacturing site changes.
- Run factory trials and validations including all documentation.
- Continually evaluate manufacturing processes to advise where efficiency or value engineering improvements could be realised.
- Support projects with co-manufacturers including recipe advice and development support and attending trials and validations across Europe and further afield as required.
- Liaise with commercial, operations, engineering, and equipment manufacturers to explore new technologies, equipment, and processes to improve and enhance capabilities.
You will ideally be educated to a degree level or equivalent in a food science, food technology or nutrition discipline and possess previous food process technology experience, preferably from a bakery background.
You will have good working knowledge of recipe formulation and factory process plus be experienced in a customer facing role. Previous experience using PLM/SAP would be beneficial
The flexibility to travel to other company manufacturing sites and co-manufacturers is also required, sometimes at short notice.
The Senior Process Developer job is based in Worcestershire and is paying £40,000 - £48,000 according to experience.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Senior Process Developer job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
Process Development Technologist | NPD Technologist | R&D Process Technologist | New Product Development Technologist | Product Developer | Food Process Development Jobs | Food NPD Jobs | Worcestershire