£30,000 to £35,000
An opportunity to work in one of the UKs leading Food Training and Consultancy Services
• Manage and undertake work on behalf of clients
• Write reports for contract and research projects
• Provide advice to clients
• Identify new business opportunities
• Contribute to idea generation for food and beverage science and research
• Generate proposals for client work
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• A degree in food science/ technology or similar.
• A PhD in food science/chemical engineering/similar with a focus on development of analytical methods, experimental design, execution, statistical analysis, scientific writing, project management, and presenting at conferences is an advantage
• Proven competence of working in food research. Interest in cereal science and technology would be useful.
• Knowledge of food and cereal science and food structure, of relevant test methods for ingredients, processes and end products
• Experience in using instrumental techniques to investigate raw materials or product properties.
• Experience in data analysis from the above and familiarity with statistical analysis techniques required.
• Project management skills.