Baker and Baker is a European leader in the bakery convenience segment, with an annual turnover of €400m and operating across 12 sites in seven countries.
As a growing UK business, we offer a range of progression opportunities for our employees. Many of our factory managers joined Baker & Baker in entry level roles and we work closely with all of our employees so they can realise their potential.
We are looking for a multi-skilled Maintenance Supervisor (electrically biased). If you are looking for a new challenge or more responsibility, then we want you!
What does the job involve:
A supervisory role working, along side the Engineering Manager:
- To lead a small Engineering team ensuring good engineering practices are maintained.
- To consistently achieve and improve factory reliability by development and organisation of good predictive and maintenance systems.
- To implement projects to improve capacity, reliability and efficiency
and the site capital investment programme.
- To coach and develop all engineers.
What are we looking for:
- HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering with significant experience within the food industry at a Supervisory level
- NVQ 3 or apprenticeship in plant maintenance/relevant engineering.
- Budget / Stock Control Experience.
- Experience of SAP
- Effective communication –Verbal & written and coaching experience
- Credible, self-starter, must be able to work on own initiative.