You will be responsible maintaining, designing and improving the site quality management system to ensure all products produced adhere to the company VGanic standard, to support creating plant based supplements to improve the health of millions people around the world without costing the earth.
Your Responsibilities :
- Complete various site audits, glass and plastic audits, GMP audits and support third party site audits
- Assist with the goods in checks and deliveries
- Assist in the investigation of consumer complaints and any non-conforming products, determining root cause and corrective action necessary to prevent reoccurrence
- Taking samples and ensuring these are analysed in a timely manner and results reported
- Actively participate in the implementation of site quality improvement projects
· Food production Quality Assurance or Quality Control experience
· Minimum 1year Auditing experience
· HACCP/Food Safety Level 2
· Demonstrated knowledge of GMP processes
What we can offer you in return:
· Salary £22,000
· 50% team discount on all products
· Excellent opportunities for growth and development
· 25 days holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays
· Pension scheme
· Discretionary bonus scheme
As well as the opportunity to join a fantastic quality team with varied experience to create a fun, friendly and motivating working environment.
We are growing our crew! Will you be the next person to join us?
At Vivo Life we make 100% plant based, delicious tasting supplements that help you look and feel amazing without costing the earth.
OUR CREW- We are a team of free thinkers who hold the power in our hands to make a big change to our planet and all the living beings we share with it.
We all have different experience, different skills, and different backgrounds.
And although we’re all different, the glue that holds us all together is the desire to collectively be the best.
OUR MISSION - Our mission is to improve the health of millions around the world whilst supporting a cleaner and greener future for our planet.
Agencies are politely asked not to contact Vivo Life directly