Supplier Quality Manager Opportunities –
Why join McCormick?
There’s something inspiring about working at McCormick, perhaps it’s our iconic brands and the global nature of our business. We have a culture that challenges and empowers employees to be themselves and do their best. Our diversity fuels innovation and drives growth, Flavor is at the heart of everything we do at McCormick.
We’re the world’s global leader in flavor. We manufacture, market and distribute spices, herbs, seasonings and other flavors to the entire food industry. Our Customers range from retail outlets and food service providers to food manufacturers. We employ approximately 10,000 employees and now have exciting opportunities to join our Procurement team on interim and permanent basis.
Our EMEA Supplier Quality teams covers Ingredient & packaging quality and Co-Manufacturers quality and are highly involved in generating value to support growth of the company which is FMCG leader in its sector.
The Supplier Quality team is headed up by the Head of Supplier Quality leading a team located in UK, France, Italy, South Africa, Turkey and Poland.
We are looking for quality professionals who are looking to develop their career and to be based from one of our EMEA locations.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, join us in saving the world from boring food.
We are looking for a variety of professionals who are looking to develop their career and to be based from one of our EMEA locations:
UK Haddenham (near Oxford, commutable from London)
Key characteristics needed to be successful within our team are:
- Relevant food industry experience required with experience in supplier quality function
- Lead auditor certification
- Strong working knowledge of food processes, HACCP, risk management and sanitation ideally gained in a food manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge in food safety raw materials and quality systems programs throughout a range of industry areas.
- Experience in managing multi country vendors.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Understanding of the commercial environment and customers' requirements and expectations.
- Good analytical skills.
- Fluent in English, other European languages highly appreciated.
More About Us
McCormick is a global leader in flavour, with sales of over $4.8bn. We have leading brands in each of our core markets, such as McCormick (USA), Schwartz (UK), Ducros & Vahiné (France), Kamis (Poland), and Margao (Portugal). Drogheria & Alimentari (Italy), while our manufactured products are a core offering of many of the world’s leading food and restaurant companies. We continue to growth faster than the global FMCG market average.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.