Expand your food technical knowledge with this global ingredients company.
This world leading culinary ingredients company can offer you the chance to develop your food technical knowledge with international travel opportunities too.
Part of a larger European group, you will be part of a small, close-knit team where the environment is warm, friendly and supportive.
This role will suit someone who has worked with customer specifications and food safety and quality management systems. You will be working closely with and supporting the Technical Services Manager to ensure all Technical documentation is updated. Customers' technical policies and strategies extend across Retail, B2B and Food Service sectors, so relevant experience is key.
A centralised Technical function is based in France and there will be the opportunity to travel to meet the teams there and in other European locations.
What else will you need?
- HACCP and Food Safety knowledge
- Experience of working with Retailer specification systems
- Experience within a high care food manufacturing environment
- Experience of technical and quality management systems
- Ability to understand spoken and written French a big advantage but not essential
This role requires experience in the food industry, applications without relevant knowledge will not be considered.
Please apply directly with your CV and I will be in touch to share more details about this outstanding opportunity.