A successful, entrepreneurial company who supply amazing products to the major high street retailers are continually investing to supply bespoke products to their discerning customers. They are now looking for a driven and enthusiastic Technical Assistant to join their growing team.
In this essential role you’ll support the Technical Manager through ensuring customer and legal requirements are met across the entire product range through a variety of technical & quality administrative tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Admin preparation for external supplier audits, following up on actions from external and internal audits.
- Analysing customer complaints and carry out trend analysis.
- Organising QC panels and benchmarking exercises, logging the results, and trending data
- Gathering information from suppliers and ensuring product specification are up to date.
- Carrying out thorough checks and completing administrative tastes surrounding new product artwork.
Suit a Food Science or Technology graduate looking to kick-start their technical career and expand their skills. You may have previously worked in a similar technical support role within the food industry where you have gained excellent analytical skills along with a keen eye for detail.
You must have excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills as you’ll be handling multiple projects and liaising with colleagues at all business levels. You’ll also need to be proactive and able to use your own initiative, thinking outside the box to consistently reach and exceed high standards. If you are committed to achieving exceptional product quality then we’d like to hear from you.
If you are a team player with a passion for quality, apply now or call Dhrutee on 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.