We all like a challenge, something new, and something exciting!
You'll be an experienced Quality Auditor working in progressive business with a supportive Manager and your colleagues know your name and you're not just a number.
The business know the importance of a great culture and looking for another champion for their team.
As a Quality Auditor you will have UK food manufacturing experience, familiar with BRC standards and a good knowledge of HACPP.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Internal auditing and supporting external audit visits
* Non-Conformances, Traceability and Investigations
* GMP's, HACCP, Quality Systems
* Quality checks, liaising with Production and ensuring compliance and high standards are consistently met
* Confident communication and a strong eye for detail
If you are an ambitious and personable individual with a "can do" and positive attitude and easily self motivated it's definitely a role suited to you!
It is easy to apply send your C.V to email@example.com or call 01780 483999